Your first visit to Mill Creek Foot and Ankle establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You’ll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There’s also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment
To exhaust conservative treatment before looking at surgical options. “I see the patient as a whole person rather than focusing solely on the foot and ankle problem.” – Dr. Joseph Hall
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, of our profession and our community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
- Provide state of the art equipment for diagnosing your problem
New Patient Forms
Please print & complete the forms listed below, and bring to your appointment:
- Welcome Letter/Instructions
- Registration/Health History (print & complete)
- Consent To Leave A Message (print & complete)
- Patient Financial/Billing Payment Policy (print & complete)
- Authority To Treat a Minor (print & complete, If Applicable)
- Summary of Privacy Practice
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.
Click here to download it.
Directions and Parking
Please enter your zip code or city, state below for door-to-door directions
Local Landmarks: Located just South of the intersection of 164th and Bothell-Everett Hwy. We are located next door to the Clock Tower Storage.
Building Information: We are located in the two story Mill Creek Commons Building on the West side of Bothell-Everett Hwy.
Feel free to call our office or email us with any questions.
What to expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctor. We look forward to your first visit.