To exhaust conservative treatment before looking at surgical options. “I see the patient as a whole person rather than focusing solely on the foot and ankle problem.” – Dr. Joseph Hall
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, of our profession and our community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
- Provide state of the art equipment for diagnosing your problem
When you have problems with your feet, you need to turn to a foot and ankle doctor who listens. An experienced doctor who knows the field and can effectively diagnose and treat your needs. You need a friendly physician who counsels you on the best ways to maintain and improve your health. Our staff meet all these criteria. Plus, you benefit from a dedicated team of trained professionals who give you the individualized attention you deserve.