Did you know that burning feet can be a very common complaint with a lot of people? Some patients will be over the age of 50, with a good portion suffering from diabetes. There can, however, be a lot of other causes that will lead to burning foot issues. When you work with Mill Creek Foot and Ankle Clinic, you will be able to learn all about your options in burning feet syndrome treatment in Marysville.
In a lot of cases that we see, patients will have changes in temperature and slight swelling in their feet. This is very common in the summer months and it can lead to an uncomfortable feeling. Some of the other causes of burning feet can include:
- Aching after a long day, especially for people who are on their feet for periods of time
- Wearing inappropriate socks or ill-fitted shoes
- Athlete’s foot, which can sometimes spread and lead to a burning sensation that stems from the toes and down into the sole of the foot
- Neuroma, which is a trapped nerve that can cause burning sensation
- Allergic reaction or some sort of sensitivity to the materials in your socks or your footwear.
- Disorders of the blood or circulatory system
- Imbalances in your hormones, including hyperthyroidism or Graves Disease.
No matter what, you deserve to have a customized treatment plan and our staff of professionals will be happy to help you to get the relief that you are looking for.
Do you have hot, tingling feet? Call Mill Creek Foot and Ankle Clinic at (425)482-6663 for burning feet syndrome treatment in Marysville so you can get relief. We will be happy to set you up with an initial consultation and then get the treatment started.