Burning feet syndrome treatment in Lake Stevens is never something that you want to take lightly. When you have a burning and painful sensation in your feet, it can be difficult to walk, exercise and do any number of the regular activities that you like to do on a day to day basis. Luckily, the staff at Mill Creek Foot and Ankle Clinic can and will help you to not only understand this burning condition, but also teach you how you can deal with it properly.
Working with a professional is the best way for you to get a detailed treatment plan to get results. Treatment could be relatively simple, such as changing up your footwear or trying different supplements for vitamins and minerals that you could be deficient in.
These are some of the things that you may need to try to help alleviate a lot of the issues that you are experiencing with your feet:
- Rest your feet as often as possible
- Bathe your feet using cool water
- Elevate your feet while you are resting
- Adding inserts, insoles and other orthotics
- Boost your nutritional intake each day, with an emphasis on vitamin B
- Cut back on any narcotics or alcohol
- Try ointments or creams that will be able to offer cooling properties
If there seems to be little or no results from the treatments that you are trying, your podiatrist may suggest that you have prescriptions or even surgery that will help to repair damage to the muscles, joints or nerves in your feet and lower leg.
Do you have hot, tingling feet? Call Mill Creek Foot and Ankle Clinic at (425)482-6663 for burning feet syndrome treatment in Lake Stevens and get relief.