Do you know your options for bunion treatment, prevention and surgery in Mercer Island? When you make an appointment to see the team at Mill Creek Foot and Ankle Clinic, you will be able to learn about each of the treatment methods that a lot of our patients have been able to enjoy.
Just a few of the treatment options that we offer include:
- Physical therapy for the prevention of stiffness and arthritis, while promoting quality joint mobility
- Anti-inflammatory medications
- Bandaging or protective padding to help eliminate friction on shoes
- Customized orthotic devices that can help with stabilization of your joint while placing your foot in the right position for standing or walking
- Splints or devices worn at night to help with the alignment of your toes
- Changing to footwear that is carefully fitted and designed to help accommodate your bunion
Is Surgery Necessary?
A lot of patients will find that regular bunion treatments can only go so far and just take away some of the pain. In order to get rid of the actual deformity, you need to think about surgery for your bunion as the best option. Mill Creek Foot and Ankle Clinic works to offer bunionectomy that will help you to get back on your feet and enjoying your regular range of motion without pain.
Call Mill Creek Foot and Ankle Clinic at (425)482-6663 for info on pain relief, products, splinting, bunion treatment, prevention and surgery in Mercer Island. Come in for an initial consultation and learn all about how we can alleviate your bunion pain. Our team of professionals will always be available to address whatever concerns that you may have and will be happy to work with you on bunion prevention in the future.