There is nothing worse than having an itch that turns into a burning sensation on your feet. If you are dealing with such a feeling that persists, you may actually be dealing with athlete’s foot. Such a condition will call for proper athlete’s foot (tinea pedis) treatment in Monroe to help you get a good bit of relief.
If it seems as though you have been trying a number of treatments for athlete’s foot and they are not working like they should be, it is going to be smart to contact the professionals at Mill Creek Foot and Ankle Clinic. These are the following reasons why you should be looking into calling a doctor:
- If you are developing blisters on your feet
- You have severe scaling, cracking or peeling of the skin
- If you notice signs that point to bacterial infection, including pain, swelling, redness, heat, tenderness, red streaks that stem from the affected area, fever or the discharge of pus
- You have diabetes or various diseases that are associated with poor circulation
- If you notice symptoms that are not improving after about two weeks of trying a variety of treatments.
Of course, you can see your physician or a nurse at your doctor’s office about athlete’s foot, however you are going to get specialized care when you make an appointment to see a podiatrist. During the appointment, you will be able to determine the severity of your foot condition as well as formulate a plan for treatment that will get you some lasting results once and for all.
If you or someone you know would like athlete’s foot (tinea pedis) treatment in Monroe, call Mill Creek Foot and Ankle Clinic today at (425)482-6663 for info.