Athlete’s foot (tinea pedis) treatment in Lake Stevens is something that you should think about if you have tried a number of therapies that just do not seem to be working. It is important that you see the staff at Mill Creek Foot and Ankle Clinic if you notice the following:
- Severe scaling, cracking or peeling of the skin on your feet
- Bacterial infection symptoms, including swelling, pain, redness, pus discharge or fever
- The condition seems as though it is spreading
- There is an underlying condition, such as diabetes, that could cause further issues with athlete’s foot present
- If you are noticing that you have symptoms that are not going away after going through regular treatments at home.
It goes without saying that athlete’s foot can be a condition that is very difficult to treat, especially if you do not take the steps for prevention to keep it from spreading or coming back time and again. You need to always be sure that your feet are kept clean and dry and that you always wear protective sandals or shoes if you are going to be using public showers or walking through a locker room or public pool area.
No matter what, the team of professionals at Mill Creek Foot and Ankle Clinic will be able to go over all of your treatment options and help you to formulate a plan that may include oral medications to knock out the fungus once and for all.
If you or someone you know would like athlete’s foot (tinea pedis) treatment in Lake Stevens, call Mill Creek Foot and Ankle Clinic today at (425)482-6663 so that you can get set up with an initial consultation and get started on a remedy.