Upon noticing that you have been dealing with an itchy and almost unbearable foot condition, you are going to need the help and guidance of the professionals at Mill Creek Foot and Ankle Clinic. When it comes to athlete’s foot (tinea pedis) treatment in Everett, the team at Mill Creek Foot and Ankle Clinic will be able to get to the bottom of it and offer you the best possible way to quickly and efficiently rid your feet of annoying fungus.
Athlete’s foot is a condition that can start to spread from in between the toes, where it usually develops first, to the rest of the foot or even the toenails. If not cared for properly, this is a condition that can end up spreading to other regions of the body, much like the underarms and the groin. The organisms that are involved with this condition can last for a long time and it is crucial that you are proactive about treatment methods in order to get the results that you need.
There are ways that you can prevent athlete’s foot in the future, including:
- Avoiding going barefoot, making sure to use shower shoes if you will be in a public shower
- Wear footwear that is light and airy
- Wash your feet on a daily basis and be sure to dry carefully in between the toes.
- Wear socks that are going to keep your feet nice and dry or change them frequently
- Cut out perspiration by using a good powder on your feet.
If you or someone you know would like athlete’s foot (tinea pedis) treatment in Everett, call Mill Creek Foot and Ankle Clinic today at (425)482-6663 for info.