How can you know when you need to contact someone to get professional ankle sprain treatment in Lynnwood? There are a number of factors that you need to pay attention to that will be cause for a call to the professionals at Mill Creek Foot and Ankle Clinic as soon as possible:
- You feel pain that is moderate to severe in nature
- Your leg or foot will only bend at an angle that is abnormal
- There is either a cool feeling or a pale or abnormal color around the ankle area of your foot
- There is either numbness or tingling in either your foot or your toes that will last for a while after the initial injury
- You are unable to move your ankle at all.
There may also be a need to seek treatment if you have some milder symptoms, such as:
- Light bruising around your ankle
- Issues when trying to put your full weight on your ankle
- The feeling of instability when standing
- Redness of the ankle area
There are a variety of options that we may be able to offer when it comes to healing and treatments for your ankle sprain. It is always going to be important that you follow any instructions that are given to you regarding care so that you can achieve the necessary level of healing.
If you are looking for ankle sprain treatment in Lynnwood, you can turn to the professionals at Mill Creek Foot and Ankle Clinic. Call us at (425)482-6663. We can set you up with an immediate appointment to get the treatment process started. As foot and ankle specialists, we understand how important it is to have full range of motion and movement.