You may be interested to know that there are a number of different factors that can boost your risk of developing Achilles tendonitis. Whatever your background might be, it is going to be crucial that you are able to get the right Achilles tendonitis treatment in Arlington so that you can feel better as soon as possible. While working with our professional staff at Mill Creek Foot and Ankle Clinic, we will be able to discuss all of your risk factors, which may include:
- Your age – The older you are, the more common Achilles tendonitis will be.
- Your gender – This is a condition that will usually occur in men.
- Training methods – Tendon pain will usually happen when the weather is colder, or when you are trying to run on hilly or rough terrain.
- Improper footwear – Wearing the wrong style of shoe or ill-fitting shoes can cause issues with your Achilles.
- Medical conditions – If you happen to have high blood pressure or psoriasis, you could be at a higher risk for Achilles tendonitis in the future.
No matter what may have been the cause of your Achilles tendonitis, we would like the opportunity to work with you so that we can help you to feel like yourself once again. Even if you have to take some time for resting, physical therapy or surgery, we will do everything that we can to make sure that you are comfortable and on the right path for feeling your best.
Call (425)482-6663 to talk with the professionals at Mill Creek Foot and Ankle Clinic about your options in Achilles tendonitis treatment in Arlington. We will set you up with an initial consultation so that you can begin the healing process.