You are certainly know alone if you are experiencing pain in your foot that points to Achilles tendinitis. There are a lot of people just like you who are looking for ways that they can get some sort of relief from the pain and discomfort that can come with this particular condition. If you are in search of answers for Achilles tendon problems and treatment in Snohomish, you will find that a simple phone call to our professional staff at Mill Creek Foot and Ankle Clinic could be exactly what you need.
There are a number of things that you can try to help you treat the Achilles issue that you are dealing with. Just a few of these treatment options include:
- Stretching of the calf muscles to help strengthen them
- Changing up activities to a sport or exercise that is much less strenuous
- Cutting back on your physical activity
- Icing of the area when in pain or right after exercise
- Wearing some sort of compression bandage or brace to limit the movement of the heel
- Taking on physical therapy to work the area
- Taking pain medication or anti-inflammatory medications for a short period of time to get some relief.
Once you have your initial consultation with our podiatrist at Mill Creek Foot and Ankle Clinic, you are going to be well on your way to proper diagnosis and treatment of your issue. We deal with a variety of Achilles tendon problems and treatment in Snohomish and are happy to meet with you to discuss all of your options. Give our offices a call today at (425)482-6663 to talk about any of your concerns or to set up a consultation so that you can get on the road to proper recovery.