All our professionals at Mill Creek Foot and Ankle maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in podiatry.
Dr. Joseph Hall
“I see the patient as a whole person rather than focusing solely on the foot and ankle problem.” – Dr. Joseph Hall
With decades of experience, Dr. Joe Hall has been specializing in foot and ankle care. He is a member of the American Podiatric Medical Association as well as being a fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons. Dr. Hall was also a very active member of the Healing the Children Organization and has traveled around the world to help those in need.
He is board certified in both Foot and Ankle Surgery and Rear Foot Reconstruction. He is also an active member and past president of the Mill Creek Rotary Club.
Home: Seattle, Washington
Marital Status: Married with three children
- 4/02 – present, Private Practice, Mill Creek Foot & Ankle Clinic, P.C., Mill Creek, WA.
- 10/98 – 4/02, Private Practice, Seattle Foot & Ankle Clinic, Mill Creek Foot & Ankle Clinic, Seattle, WA.
- 10/99 – 1/09, Chair, Department of Continuing Medical Education, Northwest Podiatric Surgical Residency, Providence Hospital, Seattle, WA.
- 7/95 – 6/98, Residency, 3 year Podiatric Surgical Residency California College of Podiatric Medicine San Francisco, California
- 1/98 – 4/98, Chief Resident @ C.C.P.M.
- 7/97 – 10/97, Kaiser SanFrancisco Rotation with John Schuberth, D.P.M. and Kathleen Clasby, D.P.M.
- 7/96 – 11/96 Kaiser Santa Rosa Rotation with Steve Palladino, D.P.M.
- 1995 – 1996 Trauma, Orthopedic, Plastic Surgery, and Dermatology Rotations at San Francisco General Hospital.
- 9/87 – 6/91 Pacific Lutheran University, Tacoma, Washington
Bachelor of Science in Biology
- 8/91 – 6/95 California College of Podiatric Medicine, San Francisco, California; Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
- 1991-1995, California College of Podiatric Medicine, Honors List
- 1992-1995, Pi Delta National Honor Society, Epsilon Chapter
- 1993-1994, Pi Delta National Honor Society, Vice President
- 1995, Graduated with Honors
- 1992-1997, Captain C.C.P.M. Soccer Team
- 1994-1995, C.C.P.M. Senior Class Vice President
A Four to Five Year Follow-up of the Acumed and Bioaction Implant Systems in First Metatarsophalangeal Joints: A Retrospective Review of 30 Cases”, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons Annual Meeting and Scientific Seminar, February 1998, Orlando, Florida.
- A New Approach To Harvesting The FHL for Achilles Tendon Augmentation –
Swedish Medical Center, Providence Campus Lecture Series, May 2003
- Surgical Techniques for 1st MPJ Arthrodesis- Vancouver, B.C. Seminar (N.W.P.F.),
- Surgical Treatment Alternatives for Hallux Limitus/Rigidus- Vancouver, B.C. Seminar (N.W.P.F.), July 2002
- A New Approach to Harvesting the FHL tendon for Achilles Tendon AugmantationVancouver, B.C. Seminar (N.W.P.F.), July 2002
- Dislocating Peroneal Tendon Surgery – Vancouver, B.C. Seminar (N.W.P.F.), July 2000
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Jones Fractures – Vancouver, B.C. Seminar (N.W.P.F.), July 2000
- Treatment of Hallux Rigidus – Vancouver, B.C. Seminar (N.W.P.F.), July 2000
- Dislocating Peroneal Tendons – Lake Tahoe, Ca. Seminar (N.W.P.F.), March 2000
- Treatment Alternatives for Hallux Rigidus – Lake Tahoe, Ca. Seminar, March 2000
- Salvage Procedures for Failed First MTPJ Arthrodesis – Lake Tahoe, Calif. Seminar
- Resident Lecture series @ Pacific Coast Hospital: Post-operative Pain Management, March, 1997.
- Grand Rounds @ Pacific Coast Hospital: First MTPJ Arthrodesis with Autogenic Calcaneal Bone Grafts, October, 1997.
- Weekly lectures to 3`d year Podiatric students, July 1996- present.
- Weekly Diabetic Education lectures @ Kaiser Santa Rosa, July 1996- Nov. 1996
- Grand Rounds @ SanFrancisco General Hospital: Jones Fractures, Sept. 1995
- Grand Rounds @ SanFrancisco General Hospital: Common Pedal Soft Tissue Lesions, Oct. 1995.
LICENSES and CERTIFICATIONS
- D.P.M. in Washington State
- D.E.A. License as of 1997
- B.L.S. and A.C.L.S. Certified
- Board Certified in Foot Surgery and Reconstructive Rear foot and Ankle Surgery, August 2005
- Evergreen Hospital, Kirkland, WA
- Swedish Edmonds
- 2006-2007 Rotary President
- Board of Advisors, Northwest Podiatric Foundation for Education & Research, U.S.A.
- Fellow of American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons: 2005
- Member of American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons: 1998
- Member of Washington State Podiatric Medical Association: 1999
- Member of American Podiatric Medical Association: 1999