You always deserve to have the best when it comes to medical care, especially when you work with a specialist. Once you have a diagnosis for foot and/or ankle cancer, this level of care is more important than ever. Working with the experts at Mill Creek Foot and Ankle Clinic, you will have deeper insight on the best ways to go about foot and ankle cancer treatment in Mercer Island.
What are some of the symptoms that you may be experiencing if there is a chance that you have foot and ankle cancer? Always inspect your feet for any lesions or spots that could be an indication of cancer. Some of the things that you may see include:
- Raised areas on your skin
- Abnormal tissue growth that is new
- Itching, bleeding or oozing spots
- Discoloration – including brown, white, purple, red or black spots
- Moles that are irregularly shaped
- Warts that have a bad odor
- Bruises or sores that seem to not want to heal
- Patches that are dry and scaly
- Corn tissue that is fast growing
If you happen to answer yes to any of the symptoms above, it is always going to be best that you make an appointment to see one of our trained professionals. We will be happy to go over your symptoms, evaluate your medical history and then give you an examination. This is the best way for us to formulate the best plan for treatment to get you on the mend and hopefully free of cancer of the foot and/or ankle.
Call Mill Creek Foot and Ankle Clinic at (425)482-6663 for swollen ankle cancer, swollen foot cancer and foot and ankle cancer treatment in Mercer Island.