When you start to feel pain or discomfort in your foot, it is going to be normal for you to look into arch and ball problems and treatment in Monroe to give you some relief. Working with our staff at Mill Creek Foot and Ankle Clinic will help you to better understand what condition you are suffering from and what you may be able to do to get treatment. There could even be a way of working with you to get you fitted for inserts or shoes that can help you to prevent further injury.
There are a number of general characteristics that someone may notice if ball or arch pain is present, such as:
- Shooting, dull or aching pain with or without burning. Pain in the ball of foot can have a mixture of these extremes.
- Localized or radiated pain that goes up your leg and then down to your toes.
- More pain whenever you put your full weight on your foot.
- Feeling as though you are walking on a pebble.
- Increased pain when you are jumping or running.
- Metatarsal bones that appear to be or feel as though they are inflamed.
- Widespread pain that goes across your entire foot.
- More pain whenever you stand on your toes or if you are walking around barefoot.
No matter what type of foot issue you are having, there are some simple solutions that can help you to get the relief that you are looking for from a variety of foot conditions. We will be happy to set you up for an initial consultation so that we can formulate a quality plan for treatment.
If you are in search of arch and ball problems and treatment in Monroe, call Mill Creek Foot and Ankle Clinic today at (425)482-6663 to set up an appointment.